What to wear riding
It's important to wear the right clothing for your safety and comfort.
- Full length trousers
- T-shirts or tops which cover a minimum of shoulders and tops of arms
- Zipped or buttoned coats
- Gloves (not mittens)
- Boots with a small heel and flat sole
- Stout shoes (as above)
- Beach wear
- Cropped trousers or shorts
- Sleeveless or vest tops and cropped tops
- Slip-on shoes
- Open toed sandals or shoes
- Boots with higher heels
The Riding School will provide riding helmets to the current safety standard for any rider who does not have their own, but we are not able to provide any other clothing or footwear.
Thank you for your co-operation.